CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wanted: Loving Homes

Well it's almost time for our rats, mice & bunnies to find new homes. They will be ready to go the first week of November. Please let me know if you want to adopt one or two or five! LOL! Rats actually make great pets...I don't know about the mice. The one stipulation is that they are all adopted as pets & not as feeders for snakes or whatever. Tim is actually letting me adopt a couple of rats. :oD

Some exciting news...we got our dogs in this past week!! YAY! We were finally able to see them on Thursday after a 48 hour quarantine. They are all sooooo cute. I was assigned a female (i'm still working on coming up with a name for her). She can't be anymore than 30 lbs & is a blond color. Which makes me bring up the whole adoption thing again...its not to early to be thinking about adopting one of our class dogs. They will be available by the end of May this coming year. Please, please let me know if you are interested. We need to find homes for all 22 dogs. They are all mutts, which in my opinion, is the best kind of dog. If you are interested I can give you some specific descriptions.

This afternoon I will be volunteering at the Free Store Food Bank downtown Cincy on Liberty St. Local vets will be giving free physicals & vaccinations for pets of low income families. I will be sure to post all about it later today. (if I'm not studying)

Well, I gotta go get ready for church.

0 comments: