CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Don't wake me up until spring!






Well the weatherman finally got it right this time. Tuesday we got around 4-5 inches of snow. We didn't have to go into school since our classes were cancelled. Tim's work put him up in a hotel so that it would guarantee that there would be someone at work the following day. Which is a good thing because we got ice & then more snow on top of that. So on Wed. there weren't any classes yet again. Which means that today I will be taking total of 2 tests & one lab practical. I started shoveling our driveway around 3:30pm yesterday so that Tim wouldn't get stuck whenever he came home. I also decided to clean my car off. I didn't get finished until 6pm!!! The neighbor lady helped me with the bottom part of the drive. It's not that we have a huge drive, but there was so much ice underneath the snow. Needless to say I'm very sore today. Well, here are a few pictures of the dog in the snow. He loves to eat the chunks of ice. :o)

0 comments: