CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Is it spring yet??

We are having some lovely warmer weather (even though it is rainy). This is much better then earlier in the week when we had some snow & ice. I'll gladly take a warm rainy day over that. Anyways, today I happen to notice that my tulips are starting to come up. Yay!!! Maybe that means that spring is not far off??? :o)
Something totally off the wall...if you want to be entertained by your cat go get one of those collapsable (sp?) laundry baskets. LOL! It is the greatest thing!! Sassy jumped in it & has been chasing her tail causing the basket to bounce around and sometimes it collapses in on her!!! I placed it in the living room, but somehow it ended up in the kitchen with Sassy in it!!!




1 comments:

Leslie Holloway said...

Hey sis! Hope you and Tim are doing well! I love the new look on your site! I love wild animals... just wouldn't want to hang out with one. LOL Drop me a line sometime. Luv ya