CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Artist

Genesis 1:31a "And God saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good." It's amazing to think about God's creation and all the wonderful beautiful places & things he created...from the highest mountain to the deepest ocean, from the great humpback whale to the tiny ruby-throated hummingbird, & man, who was created in His image.
Lately I've been looking at our young female cat, Sassy, & I'm amazed at all the colors that make up her beautiful coat. It's seems like everytime I look at her I discover a new color. I like to compare it to Joseph's coat of many colors except that Sassy's coat was made by God. :o)
Here are a few pictures to demonstrate the beautiful creation of God. Sassy is the tortiseshell & Garfield is the ginger tabby (of course, LOL!). Both of them are enjoying the sun in our sun-room.











Notice the tip of her tail...

0 comments: