CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthdays

Tim is now the big 30!! His b-day was Saturday. My mother-in-law, Cindy, took us out to eat with Joel & Angie & Tim's friend, Chris. We went to O'Charley's. I always get the Loaded Potato Soup. Yummy!!
Since my birthday is the next day on the 8th, Cindy brought over a DQ icecream cake. Yay!! :o)
Tim got me a stethoscope for school this fall. It was really funny when I tried to use it on Sassy to hear her heart. She was purring so loud I couldn't hear anything. Tim also got me (& Rocky) a jump to set up in the back yard to practice Rocky's agility. :oD
I am in the process of finding him another piece of work-out equipment for our growing gym in the basement. It is a squat rack...which should be the last piece that will fit in our basement. LOL!! Wish me luck!!

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi...it was so good to run across your blog! How are you doing?
Teresa