CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Afternoon at the vet clinic.

Yesterday was one of the most exciting afternoons! I got to go and observe for 3 hours at a local vet clinic where a friend of ours currently works. I was in animal heaven!! :o) I got to watch them prepare two dogs for surgery. The first one was getting a couple of tumors removed. The second dog was getting neutered. The vet asked me if I wanted to watch (the neutering). Of course I said yes!!! They even had me help a tiny bit...plugging in the laser scapel, attaching the EKG electrode thingys to the skin. :oD There were so many other things that I got to see and hear about. I have the option of volunteering there if interested. Tim & I have been trying to decide whether to start a family in the near future or have me finish out my last year of school. (only 1 year left to go!!!) So please pray for us as we make these decisions. :)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Advice from a mom who waited? Finish school now!

While it IS possible, school is very hard to finish once there are kids in the picture. There are simply a zillion more things to do.

Of course, it's not this way with every mom, but something seriously shorted out in my brain once I had kids (child-induced ADD or something!)